Hullo! I’m Elena 🙂
These are all the super dooper important facts about me and my business:
- Big fluffy dogs are my ultimate weakness. And milk chocolate in any form.
- I LOVE ORGANISATION. Alphabetical, categorical, numerical – if there’s something to organise, i’m your go to.
- I was born and raised in Victoria – Please don’t judge me for this, i have learnt the error of my ways and moved to Rockhampton in November 2019 and haven’t looked back!
- I am new to the wedding industry. I realise this is a big statement and it might deter certain people from contacting me, however, those aren’t the people i’m interested in working with. I’m looking to meet inspired, open minded couples who are willing to take a chance on an up and comer who if given the chance to show her skills will absolutely blow them away with her awesomeness 🙂
- I laugh at myself. ALOT. If no one else will laugh at my jokes i’m certainly not afraid to do it myself ha.
- Oak & Lace is my first business and i’m so proud of what i have achieved so far. Visually i’m focused on vintage style rustic weddings with an upcycled/repurposed touch. I can’t get enough of DIY and i’d really love to explore some wonderful and exciting DIY ideas with couples who have similar interests.
- For now, Oak & Lace is based in CQ – down the track who knows where we’ll end up!
- I have met so many lovely down to earth vendors and i’m so excited to show them off to you!